Some of the legal services we provide to corporations include:
- Corporate governance counseling
- General corporate representation
- Energy transactions
- International transactions
- Investment Counseling
- Outsourcing transactions
- Private equity and venture capital matters
- Function as outside general counsel
- Structuring, negotiating, and documenting commercial transactions
- Supply and distribution agreements
- License agreements
- Executive compensation
- Employment-related agreements.
- Entity formation and business structuring for new corporations
- Shareholder and buy-sell agreements.
David Samuel Brown Law Firm is experienced in representing and advising directors, executive officers, controlling and minority shareholders, and other constituencies on governance issues. Our representations include such matters as director duties, disclosure obligations, governance documents, executive compensation, stockholder and director meetings, director and officer liability issues, and regulatory compliance. Although we have extensive experience with Texas business organizations, we also regularly counsel our clients on the advantages of using Delaware and other State’s entities.
We invite you to schedule a complimentary initial consultation with an experienced Dallas business lawyer at the David Samuel Brown Law Office so that we can provide more information about our legal services and discuss your needs. Contact us today to request a consultation.